c3270 Version 3.2 -- New Features and Bug Fixes
c3270 is a curses-based version of x3270 3.2.
Changes in c3270 3.2.16, 28. February 2001
- Added a --without-pr3287 option to the configure script, to
skip building pr3287.
- Added a timeout parameter to the scripting Wait action.
- Added Snap(Wait Output).
- Added an Italian character set.
- Mapped the "¬" symbol to the Meta-^. key
- Added translations ASCII file transfers, so square brackets, pipe
characters and anything from the upper half of the IOS 8859-1 character set
stand a better chance of coming through correctly.
- Corrected a subtle problem in TN3270E option negotiation.
- Fixed curses/readline initialization problems.
- Improved SSCP-LU support.
- Restored the operation of CUT-mode file transfer. (It had been disabled
early in the 3.2 development cycle.)
Changes in c3270 3.2.15, 26. December 2000
- Changed the keymap logic to stop re-reading keymap files each time the
- Set the terminal type correctly on non-color displays.
- Fixed a problem with disconnecting from hosts when they send illegal
commands in non-TN3270E mode.
- Allow, but ignore, Create Partition structured fields.
Changes in c3270 3.2.14, 15. November 2000
Use GNU autoconf to generate the Makefile and set up configuration options.
Allow multiple-character sequences in keymaps.
Removed Control-key definitions from the base keymap.
Added various Ctrl<Key>A combinations to the base keymap:
Ctrl<Key>A <Key>Tab is BackTab
Ctrl<Key>A <Key>F1 is PF(13), etc.
Ctrl<Key>A combinations are also defined for all Meta combinations,
Ctrl<Key>A <Key>c is Clear
Ctrl<Key>A <Key>1 is PA(1), etc.
Added a new nometa keymap, substituting the Escape key for
the Meta key.
Allow Escape, Tab, Return, BackSpace, and Linefeed
to be used as symbolic key names in keymaps, instead of having to figure
out arcane Control-key combinations.
Exposed the default mappings in a new base keymap, so that show
keymap shows all of the mappings.
Improved the behavior of the interactive pager.
Fixed a couple of endcases around curses initialization and failure conditions.
Added support for NVT-mode keymaps, via the c3270.keymap.name.nvt resource
Added pr3287 printer session support.