c3270 3.2 General Release
c3270 is a curses-based IBM 3278/3279 terminal emulator.
Documentation is in the html directory.
The files are:
There is also a hypertext version of the
c3270 man page,
and of the man pages for x3270-script
Please read Build before going ahead and building
the program. Also, if you
have a problem, scan through FAQ; there are lots of
interesting answers there.
- What c3270 is
- Where c3270 came from (copyright stuff)
- How to build and install c3270
- Frequently Asked Questions (what to do when something goes wrong)
- What's new in this release
- What's broken in this release
- What isn't in this release
- Year 2000 Compliance Statement
Updates to c3270, as well as the current status of development and bugs, are
available from the x3270 Web Page,
Feel free to send comments, criticism, suggestions, complaints, etc., to Paul
Requests will be addressed as time and resources permit.
There is also an x3270 mailing list, which also includes information about
c3270, and which receives news about new releases.
Send a message to
(a real person, with an automatic responses for certain subject lines) to get
on the list.